Hehe, I’m starting up PayPal character commissions
Here’s what to do if you’re interested!
- Send me a note on Deviantart or Tumblr. Please give me the following info:
- Type of image (for example, a shaded head shot, or a lineart torso pic)
- Reference image/description of the character(s) (Please note that I can work with limited reference if that’s all you have, but in that case the character will be open to my interpretation )
- Any other specifications you might have, eg. expression, colour scheme, pose (or I will choose my own)
- If I’m all good with this, I’ll send you a reply with my PayPal email and the total cost of your piece(s)
- Please pay in full. Once I receive your payment, I will get get busy drawing! Please allow up to two weeks for commissions to be completed
--------------------------- Other stuff ---------------------------
- Please note all commissions are for non-commercial use only
- If you don’t want me posting the finished piece online, please let me know! Otherwise I may upload finished commissions to my online accounts.
- Additional characters are original price minus $5
- By default, commissions come with a simple gradient/shaded background. If you want something more complicated, please let me know and I will add an extra cost based on the level of detail
- Extremely detailed characters might be subject to an extra fee
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send me a note
Thanks for reading!